We are pleased to announce that registrations are now live for the winter SSG meeting on Friday 4th December commencing at 12.30 pm.
This will be a webinar and registration for all SSG members is free.
Highlights of this event include keynote presentations on:
• Psychological disabilty and inflammatory bowel disease
• Liver transplantation in the COVID-19 era
• Colonoscopy tips for QI and QA
CPD accreditation will be available for this meeting.
For the full programme please see the below document.
To book your place please visit https://ssg_winter2020.eventreference.com/
Registration closes at noon, Thursday 3 December.
• You must be registered to attend the meeting by lunchtime the day prior. There will be no opportunity to join on the day of the meeting.
• Meeting numbers are limited so please be sure to register in advance to be sure of a place.
• Each meeting will have a separate link that will be sent out the week prior, so please ensure that if you would like to attend more than one meeting you are registered for all of them.